Why did I start a blog? Do I even have time for this?
I see it appropriate to start off a blog with answering these two questions first and foremost.
Why did I create a blog.... I suppose I could argue its the in thing to do so why not? But that argument I would say is invalid, I'm a little late to the game - but that's something I seem to do regularly. Starting the "trend" miles behind everyone else. I suppose I decided to start a blog for the hell of it quite simply. Maybe someone will read it and maybe someone wont, but I would like to vent my trials and tribulations through my process I have deemed "growing up". Weather or not its read it feels good to let it out.
Do I have time for this, probably not, but hey why not give it a try. Lately when asked if I can hang out with friends my response is No, I can barely breathe. Being a mom, going to school and working I don't have time for friends, I don't have time for sleep. I can barely breathe. But hey maybe I can try finding some time to write down some things every evening huh? Well I shall certainly try.
What the hell do I even have to blog about? Im not some rich and famous person entertaining millions and experiencing the lavish life. Im not one to travel the world to blog about the interesting cultures encountered on my treks - although how cool would that be, I would totally read that blog. No, I am an average 23 year old woman raising a child in this cruel and unforgiving world trying to figure out how to play the game of life. Am I interesting enough to capture the attention of readers? I honestly do not know. But lets give it a try.
Since I am a little behind in the game of blogging my experiences of growing up I think I will back track and start with the moment I realized life isn't all fun and games any more. Its some serious shit that you have to start planning out; making goals and achieving them if you want to be successful.
I see it appropriate to start off a blog with answering these two questions first and foremost.
Why did I create a blog.... I suppose I could argue its the in thing to do so why not? But that argument I would say is invalid, I'm a little late to the game - but that's something I seem to do regularly. Starting the "trend" miles behind everyone else. I suppose I decided to start a blog for the hell of it quite simply. Maybe someone will read it and maybe someone wont, but I would like to vent my trials and tribulations through my process I have deemed "growing up". Weather or not its read it feels good to let it out.
Do I have time for this, probably not, but hey why not give it a try. Lately when asked if I can hang out with friends my response is No, I can barely breathe. Being a mom, going to school and working I don't have time for friends, I don't have time for sleep. I can barely breathe. But hey maybe I can try finding some time to write down some things every evening huh? Well I shall certainly try.
What the hell do I even have to blog about? Im not some rich and famous person entertaining millions and experiencing the lavish life. Im not one to travel the world to blog about the interesting cultures encountered on my treks - although how cool would that be, I would totally read that blog. No, I am an average 23 year old woman raising a child in this cruel and unforgiving world trying to figure out how to play the game of life. Am I interesting enough to capture the attention of readers? I honestly do not know. But lets give it a try.
Since I am a little behind in the game of blogging my experiences of growing up I think I will back track and start with the moment I realized life isn't all fun and games any more. Its some serious shit that you have to start planning out; making goals and achieving them if you want to be successful.
Comments
Post a Comment